I’m a sucker for bargains.
I’ve got several laptops and several tablets but I haven’t really ever had a TOUCH laptop.
When this Acer Spin 1 came up for $149, I just couldn’t resist it.
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® Silver N5000 Quad-Core (Up to 2.7GHz)
- Display: 11.6" HD (1366 x 768) Widescreen LED-backlit Multi-Touch
- 4GB LPDDR4 Onboard Memory
- Hard Drive: 64GB eMMC
- Audio: Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Built-In Digital Microphone
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI® 2.0 port with HDCP support, 1 x 3.5mm combo jack (headphone/speaker), 1 x DC-in jack for AC adapter
- Webcam: Webcam (640 x 480)
- Wireless: Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 11.46" (W) x 7.95" (D) x 0.67" (H)
- Weight: 2.76 lbs
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 605 supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 12
I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and installed Microsoft Office 2016 Pro.
I wish it had a fingerprint reader. I wish it used USB C charging.
But for $149!
Originally published at https://blog.benmoore.info.